Help, Healing, Hope.
Volunteers make miracles happen . . . .
The miracles that happen at Park View Community Mission every day are powered by the volunteers. The opportunities for service are many and the rewards are great. PVCM is always looking for people to be a link in our chain of service who want to bring help, healing, and hope to their neighbors. We have a place for you to make a positive impact on your community.
Here are some ways you can be the miracle:
- Assist with distributions of food on Thursdays, or Saturdays
- Be an office volunteer
- Neighbor check-in Thursdays 1:00 pm
- Driver to pick up food from partners (Wednesdays 10 am)
- Unload truck (Wednesdays 1 1am and 2 pm)
- Bring a group to prepare and/or serve a Wednesday Night Supper
- Assist in Wednesday night worship
- Collect food for the Food for Families Pantry
- Make a monetary donation (tax deductible)
To Set Up Your Serve Opportunity
2420 Memorial Ave
Lynchburg, VA 24501